Despite being one of the world’s leading online tax filing software, TurboTax users are frequently frustrated by TurboTax error 36. They end up doing things that aggravate the problem because they don’t know how to deal with it.
WHAT DOES TURBOTAX ERROR CODE 36 MEAN?
TurboTax Error code 36 is a common Mac read/write error that appears when attempting to install programs, including TurboTax for Mac. It can happen if the computer is unable to read the files from the TurboTax CD or if those files are not completely copied to the hard drive.
TURBOTAX ERROR 36 CAUSES
The following are some of the most common causes of TurboTax error code 36:
- Failure to install.
- TurboTax has either crashed or failed.
- System file corruption.
- Unexpected shutdown
- The system cannot read files from the TurboTax CD.
- The user is unable to copy files to the hard drive.
TURBOTAX ERROR 36 SYMPTOMS
The following are the symptoms of TurboTax error 36:
- The system will be extremely slow to respond.
- TurboTax Error 36 will appear on the screen, and the TurboTax window will crash.
- The system may occasionally freeze.
- The system may frequently crash.
FIX TURBOTAX ERROR 36 ON WINDOWS
The following are the steps to fix the TurboTax error code 36 on windows:
- To upgrade their computer, Windows users must first install the ‘Windows updator.’
- After installing the ‘Windows updator,’ the user must run it on the PC immediately to resolve the issue.
- Finally, the user must delete the corrupted Windows system file entries.
FIX TURBOTAX ERROR 36 ON MAC
Mac users are also subject to TurboTax errors. If the system has been compromised by TurboTax error code 36, the user should perform the following actions:
- Run a disc application to allow the user to test the major issues.
- Make certain that the Mac operating system is up to date.
- The disc should have enough space. The user can test it by performing the following steps:
- To access the “Mac” option, go to the “Apple” menu and select “Mac.”
- Select “More information.”
- Navigate to the “Storage” tab.
- Then examine the hard drive storage.
HOW TO SPEAK TO A LIVE PERSON AT TURBOTAX?
Is the user looking for information on how to contact TurboTax so that he or she can speak with a live person about any concerns? TurboTax users who want to speak with a live person about a service-related issue can do so.
- To get assistance from TurboTax, the user must first contact customer service.
- Then, press 1 to speak with a live person in the customer service department.
- The user can then select a number based on their location.
- The call will then be immediately forwarded to a live person with whom the user can discuss the issue.
The above-mentioned information explains how do I speak to a live person at TurboTax.
- What about TurboTax’s online chat service?
Customers can use TurboTax’s live chat feature to communicate with a live customer care representative and receive help-related assistance. Once the user has been connected to a customer support agent via the chatbox to know that difference between TurboTax Deluxe vs Premier, type the question into the description box and submit it to them. To chat with TurboTax online, sign in, then navigate to the Contact US tab on the home page to speak with a live representative from the service center.
Nikitha is a techie girl who loves to write about anything that is directly or remotely connected with technology. From hardcore tech stories to the overall influence of technology in life, Sunder is passionate about all things internet. When he is not surfing the internet, he is busy grooving on his favorite beats.