US VISA ELIGIBILITY
- Czech citizens can apply for AMERICAN VISA FROM CZECH
- Czech was a launch member of the US Visa Online program
- Czech citizens enjoy fast entry using the US Visa Online program
OTHER US VISA REQUIREMENTS
- Czech citizens can apply for America Visa Online
- America Visa Online is valid for arrival by land, air or sea
- America Visa Online is for short tourist, business, transit visits
HOW CAN I APPLY FOR US VISA FROM CZECH?
It is necessary for applicants to enter information on their passport page, personal details, their contact details, like email and address, and employment details. Applicant must be in good health and should not have a criminal history.
US Visa for citizens can be applied online on this website and can receive the US Visa Online by Email. The process is extremely simplified for the Czech citizens. The only requirement is to have an Email Id, a Credit / Debit card in 1 of the 133 currencies or Paypal.
After you have paid the fees, the US Visa Application processing commences.
Complete your application with confidence by following AMERICAN VISA FROM CHILE guide.
REQUIREMENTS OF US VISA FOR CZECH CITIZENS
To enter USA, citizens will require a valid travel document or passport in order to apply for ESTA US Visa
Applicants will also require a valid credit or debit card or PayPal account to pay for the ESTA US Visa.
HOW LONG CAN CZECH CITIZEN STAY ON US VISA ONLINE?
Czech citizen’s departure date must be within 90 days of arrival. US Visa Online is valid for 2 consecutive years. Czech citizens can enter multiple times during the two (2) year validity of the US Visa Online.
Frequently Asked Questions about American Visa Online
THINGS TO DO AND PLACES OF INTEREST FOR CZECH CITIZENS
- North Dakota Heritage Center
- The sparkling blue water of Lake Tahoe, Nevada
- Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum, Massachusetts
- Go for a Dip at Barton Springs Pool, Austin Texas
- Gulf Islands National Seashore, Mississippi
- Visit Fort Abraham Lincoln State Park, North Dakota
- Find many vacation rentals around the Lake Minocqua, Winsconsin
- Field Museum of Natural History, Chicago
- Great American Dollhouse Museum, Danville, Kentucky
- Miami Beach and the Art Deco Historic District, Florida
- Los Angeles, Santa Monica, and Pasadena, California
The B-1/B-2 visitor visa is for people traveling to the United States temporarily for business (B-1) or for pleasure or medical treatment (B-2). Generally, the B-1 visa is for travelers consulting with business associates, attending scientific, educational, professional or business conventions/conferences, settling an estate or negotiating contracts. The B-2 visa is for travel that is recreational in nature, including tourism, visits with friends or relatives, medical treatment and activities of a fraternal, social or service nature. Often, the B-1 and B-2 visas are combined and issued as one visa: the B-1/B-2.
If you apply for a B-1/B-2 visa, you must demonstrate to a consular officer that you qualify for a U.S. visa in accordance with the U.S. Immigration and Nationality Act (INA). Section 214(b) of the INA presumes that every B-1/B-2 applicant is an intending immigrant. You must overcome this legal presumption by showing:
- That the purpose of your trip to the United States is for a temporary visit, such as business, pleasure, or medical treatment
- That you plan to remain in the United States for a specific, limited period of time
- Evidence of funds to cover your expenses while in the United States
- That you have a residence outside the United States, as well as other binding social or economic ties, that will ensure your return abroad at the end of your visit
Personal or domestic employees and crew members working aboard vessels within the Outer Continental Shelf may qualify for B-1 visas under certain circumstances.
Some foreign nationals may be ineligible for visas according to The Immigration and Nationality Act. You can read more about The Immigration and Nationality Act and visa ineligibility here.
Where shall I start to secure my ESTA with iVisa.com?
- Click here and complete our online form.
- Attach a digital copy of your passport.
- Choose the processing speed for your ESTA.
- Pay for our services with your Paypal account, debit, or credit card
- Send your application.
- Receive your document in your inbox.
- Print your document, and you are ready to go.
Apply now for your ESTA
May I request my ESTA in advance?
Yes. You will be released from this chore, and everything will be safe in our hands. You can start organizing the rest of your trip or simply spend time with your friends and relatives, doing the activities you love the most.
What is the ESTA validity period?
The ESTA validity period is two years counting from the issue date. After this time is over, you will have to reapply for a new ESTA.
Apply for your ESTA
What is the maximum time the ESTA permits to stay in the US?
The maximum time visitors are allowed to stay in the United States with an ESTA is 90 days per visit.
Start your application
Does the ESTA allow a single entry?
No, the ESTA is granted with a multiple-entry allowance, meaning you can enter the country more than once, while it is still valid.
Complete your ESTA form now
Can I legally work with my US ESTA?
No, this document is not a legal United States visa for Czech.
Get started processing your ESTA
What is the cost to get my ESTA with iVisa.com?
iVisa.com has three available prices depending on how soon you require your ESTA:
- Standard Processing Speed: Receive your ESTA in 24 hours, paying USD 39.00
- Rush Processing Speed: Acquire your ESTA in 4 hours, paying USD 69.00
- Super Rush Processing Speed: Get your ESTA in 30 mins, paying USD 89.00
These prices also cover the USD 14 fee for the US Government.