The global Integrated Cloud Management Platform (ICMP) market size was USD 2.70 Billion in 2022 and is expected to register a steady revenue CAGR of 15.1% during the forecast period. Rapid shift in preference towards cloud platforms by various organizations and rising demand for hybrid cloud and multi-cloud strategies across various end-user industries are key factors driving market revenue growth.
The market intelligence report is a prototype of the 360° overview of the global Integrated Cloud Management Platform industry, shedding light on the estimated market value, share, growth trends, gross revenue, competitive overview, prominent manufacturers and buyers, available product types, and end-use applications. The latest research report is dubbed as the first document encompassing the latest information about the Integrated Cloud Management Platform market that has been gravely affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. The global health crisis poses significant threats to the future growth of the Integrated Cloud Management Platform industry.
Claim Your FREE Sample Copy with Table of content@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1580
The leading market contenders listed in the report are:
Microsoft, IBM, VMware Inc., Dynatrace LLC, MicroFocus, Cognizant, Oracle, Cisco Systems Inc., Snow Software, and BMC Software Inc
The research study examines historic data from 2018 and 2020 to draw forecasts until 2030. The timeline makes the report an invaluable resource for readers, investors, and stakeholders looking for key insights in readily accessible documents with the information presented in the form of tables, charts, and graphs.
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- The services segment is expected to register a rapid revenue growth rate over the forecast period. This is due to presence of large number of organizations providing a wide range of services related cloud management tools.
- The Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) segment is expected to register a rapid revenue growth rate over the forecast period. This can be attributed to rapidly rising demand for digitization and adoption of cloud-based platforms by SMEs to reduce capital expenditure on workforce
- The Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI) segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2022. This is attributed to rapid adoption of online banking and other digital solutions such as payment gateways and digital wallets.
- The North America market is expected to register largest revenue share over the forecast period. This can be attributed to presence of major Information Technology (IT) companies, such as Microsoft, IBM, and VMware in countries of this region, that provide new and effective solutions related to cloud management platforms.
The report bifurcates the Integrated Cloud Management Platform market on the basis of different product types, applications, end-user industries, and key regions of the world where the market has already established its presence. The report accurately offers insights into the supply-demand ratio and production and consumption volume of each segment.
Segments Covered in this report are:
- Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2032)
- Organization Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2032)
- Large Enterprises
- Industry Vertical Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2032)
- IT & Telecom
- Retail and E-commerce
The research report offers a comprehensive regional analysis of the market with regards to production and consumption patterns, import/export, market size and share in terms of volume and value, supply and demand dynamics, and presence of prominent players in each market.
Regional Analysis Covers:
North America (U.S., Canada)
Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Key reasons to buy the Global Integrated Cloud Management Platform Market report:
- The latest report comprehensively studies the global Integrated Cloud Management Platform market size and provides useful inference on numerous aspects of the market, such as the current business trends, market share, product offerings, and product share.
- The report offers an insightful analysis of the regional outlook of the market.
- It offers a detailed account of the end-use applications of the products & services offered by this industry.
- The report holistically covers the latest developments taking place in this industry. Therefore, it lists the most effective business strategies implemented by the market rivals for ideal business expansion.
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.